Thursday, September 19, 2013

Welcome

Hello!
Most of my readers will know me as Bitter, call me Bitter if you don’t me personally, that’s okay we can be internet friends through a common interest of HZGG otherwise why would you on this site (: Anyways I complained quite a bit of this thing called a google redirect virus, I suck at IT and have no idea why in particular I cannot access my blogspot posts when I google ‘Huan Zhu Ge Ge season 2 recaps’. Good news I am the first hit which means I am the most accurate search result for those words, the downside is being persistently redirected to youtube origami videos which no offence really irks me especially when I’m trying to access my own blog. So thus I’ve decided to open up a WordPress account and hopefully I won’t face the same problems. This site is at the moment purely dedicated to HZGG only and I’m only recapping season 2 because no one has done that and I really want to recaps on it so if no one does it then I must take the initiative myself. Enjoy reading the recaps and I would for any visitors to leave a comment I would really appreciate that.

1 comment:

  1. hello.. Can you post all recaps of Huan Zhu Ge Ge Season 2? Thanks much

    ReplyDelete