Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The English Dub

Hello to my fellow HZGG fans out there, I had been that there were talks of a dub and I scorned at the very thought but unfortunately it has become reality but as they say ignorance is bliss. So if you adore and cherish the days of HZGG then do pique your curiosity and be tempted into the lion's den (figuratively) because we both know that it will just be awful. There is absolutely no way an English dub can properly exist not for something as complex as HZGG which is riddled with Chinese sayings and a tremendous amount of word play that is not possible in the English language. It's times like these that I wish I went to Chinese school when I was young.

P.S I am continuing with the recaps, it's just that I've been incredibly busy so I haven't been able to publish them but fret not just another month to go until my finals are over and then I can recap like crazy. I'm looking forward to sharing the love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment